Reboot!

Hi Parents, Teachers, and Other Important Adults!

Welcome back to a brand new year! I'm so excited to be back and see all the kids and teachers! It's going to be a good year!

Last year, I started a blog to help inform you, parents, about the material I was covering in my SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) lessons in each classroom. I posted about once a month before my efforts fizzled out as my case load started to build. I did not meet my goal of posting at least once per month. BUT...I want to try again. My posts may be shorter, but I'm hoping giving myself permission to write shorter posts will keep me motivated to post more often. If you, the reader, find these posts helpful but want to see them more often, feel free to email me at erin.heilman@pekin108.org. I love it when others hold me accountable. (Seriously.)

I will also take topic suggestions. What do you want to learn about? What issues is your kiddo having that I can help with? Email me or make a suggestion in the comments section.

I looking forward to working with your students this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Responsive Classroom

Identifying and Diagnosing ADHD

Catching some Zzzzzz's